Prefabricated Steel Structure Warehouse for Construction Sites
Steel structure Building
is a new type of light steel structure building system formed from a main steel framework comprised of H section, Z section and U section steel components, the roof and walls utilizing a variety of panels and other components such as windows, doors, and cranes.
The light steel structure building is widely used in the factories.
Main materials of the steel structure building
1. Q235, Q345 H section steel structure for columns and beam
2. Pre-embedding anchor bolts for connection columns to foundation
3. Intensive bolts for connection between columns and beams
4. Wall/roof panel: one layer corrugated steel plate or sandwich panels
5. Windows/doors, PVC, aluminum alloy, steel, etc.
6. Color steel plate or galvanized steel gutters and PVC tubes for rain water
1. Possesses a wide span, with either a single or multiple spans and can have a maximum span clearance distance in 36m without middle columns.
2. Low cost with unit price ranging from R 500 - R 1000 per square meter
3. Fast construction and easy installation
4. Has a service life of more than 50 years
5. Environmentally friendly, have a stable structure, are earthquake resistance, water proof, and energy saving.
|High performance||Energy saving||Labour savings||earthquake resistance|
We'd love to give fully support for your further inquiry!
Sue Hsu (Ms.)
Tel: +86 13535848691