Prefabricated Modern Modular Prefab Kit House in Tiny Design
|FOB Price:||US $145-185 / Square Meter|
|Min. Order:||1 Square Meter|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Square Meter||US $145-185/ Square Meter|
|Production Capacity:||30000-50000 Sqm/Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Light steel villa house
- 39 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Model NO.: TPA-V0125
- Usage: Villa, Dormitories, Temporary Offices
- Customized: Customized
- Features: Waterproof, Fireproof, Sound Proof
- Decorative Layer: PVC, Fiber Cement, PU Metal Cladding
- Earthquake Resistance: 6~7 Grade
- Transport Package: Diassemble
- Origin: Foshan, Guangdong
- Material: Steel Structure
- Certification: ISO, BV, SGS
- Life Span: 25-30 Years
- Insulation: Polystyrene, Rockwool or Glass Wool
- Wind Resistance: 80~100km/H
- Trademark: TPA
- Specification: 1 floor with elevation
- HS Code: 9406000090
Prefabricated modern modular prefab kit house is gaining popularity because they have lots of advantages over traditional houses like they are more resistant to natural calamities.
They are much more durable than conventional houses since they are constructed from steel which has the got the highest "strength to weight" ratio among other available construction materials.
*one small open area
Steel frame house making process
1. Green Technologies--Almost dry construction,help to save a big amount of water resources.
2. Precision Prefabrication--Time-saving and On-site Labor Reduction.
3. High Quality--Our premium quality structural steel frames and building materials are selected to maximize safety and durability of each home.
4. Comfort&Health--We design our homes to maximize airflow and natural energy to keep spaces clean, bright and comfortable
Building materials components
1)Stand column:100x100x2.0mm square tube
2)Ring beam:100x100x3.0mm square tube
3)Roof beam:100x100x3.0mm square tube
4)Roof purlin:100x50x3.0mm square tube
5)External/Interior wall:50mm EPS Cement sandwich panel
6)Outside wall cladding:Fiber cement board claddding
7)Roof structure:50mm EPS steel sandwich panel+ Asphalt shingles
9)Window:Aluminium slidding window
10)Door:Steel door/Plywood door
Villa house cottage application
Why choose Fiber cement board as the villa house wall system?
-Fiber cement is a composite material manufactured from a combination of sand, cement, cellulose fibers and completely natural fibres for an environmentally-friendly and safe building product.
-Fiber cement boards can be used for various interior and exterior applications where a smooth, flat surface is required for finishing off, cladding, partitioning, and edging various projects.
-Fiber cement board is an economical and lightweight board that can easily be used for all interior and exterior building applications due to the fact that it is unaffected by moisture, is resistant to rotting and corrosion and unaffected by UV light.
-Fiber cement board is almost maintenance free, extremely weather-resistent, and non-combustible and is designed to have good thermal properties when compared with other building materials. The engineered panels will not rot, warp, shrink, melt, and is resistant to insects.
We'd love to give fully support for your further inquiry!